Monday, April 4, 2011

very productive



I can finally feel the change in me already. today school was pretty okay. i guess the only thing that made me excited was the debate during cme. had a literature quiz today which was pretty moderate. kinda regret not studying my literature in full depth since i only know the bits and pieces of part 2 here and there. and the weather today was unbearable. it felt like im being burnt by the brightest morning star ever. jiahui didnt come today which made me feel extra lonely for hist but clement was nice enough to not make me feel alone. and hansel went back home before last period cos his dog was giving birth leaving only us girls for the debate. congrats to yennie lovely for getting best speaker! :> & nas came over to my place today to study and yeah we did study and i finally cleared all chapters of chem except for a few parts. i guess thats basically all. dont think i wanna get started on math yet. perhaps im gonna ask consultation from ms farinna cos being clueless in math class just kills me. tomorrow's gonna be a new day. cant wait to head back straight home and study all over again. nights for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment