Thursday, April 7, 2011

all hail sailor moon

I think im the smartest pea brain ever. 

So anyways i webcammed with mr buttercup two days ago and it was super fun cos i kept dancing jai ho and cutting him off so that he'll look at my jai ho dance but then when he had to go, he jai-ho'ed with me so mission accomplished! i made a dude dance jai ho via webcam. everything we talked about stays in the convo so i shall say nothing else ;) 

nick the nickling was being a sucker so ya i just took a photo w/o him knowing cos he didnt wanna pose. 

and my lappy cant print screen stuff so ya i had to use my phone which had pretty suckish quality plus my disastrous aiming should deserve a gold medal. 


nice picture of me? 


and a nice picture of nick! ;) 

he shall be my webcamming buddy boi from now onwards hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment