Sunday, April 3, 2011

insensitive

If you all dont know, well yeah i have a maid.
i dont like my maid. i used to, when she first came to the house. she was sweet, demure in her early days here. but her true colours surfaced and she always makes my mum seem like the bad guy. she throws tantrums everywhere, when she's not happy. she whines until to the point where my bro woke up because of her noise, she speaks rudely to my grandparents and shouts at them instructions on how to consume the medicine like as if they're stupid. she blames everyone like as though she's such a smart ass. she wants to show the world that she's angry, she complains, she has no shame.

right now, she's crying downstairs in her room trying to attract attention from all of us, implying that we're the ones in the wrong. im not gonna console you.
.
.
.
.
say sorry to my mum first. cos she's the one paying you.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment