Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hmm cant help feeling this way

I just took a shower and i smell like a baby. i think im falling in love with myself.

first up i have no idea how natt can sprain her ankle hahah seeing her walk slower than a snail breaks my heart! and there was napha today which was mad annoying. ok the only thing that was annoying was 2.4km. i regret every single time i walked instead of jogged cos......ya i was just too tired! i think i failed which was a total waste cos i think i did pretty ok for my 5 stations. someone enlighten me why girls need to run 2.4km. i highly doubt we'll need to apply this in our life. and we dont go for ns. so i dont understand why we need to run long distances.

i hate jogging. i hate long distance running. im having second thoughts about going jc now cos they have mass pe. anyway eunice will be helping me in my 2.4 and sit ups while i help her in sbj and pull ups ;) and we collected our class shirts today and i think its very cute ;)



This just in: Im mad tired

No comments:

Post a Comment