Friday, April 22, 2011

back for n hr

I get really agitated easily at this moment. must be because of the exams. now i dont know whats been happening since i lost my mind map mojo. i used to be able to do mind maps so well now it looks like its all squeezed and not worth reading. kinda irritates me that we have to memorize a lot for history too. its like my brain and words just dont go together. right now i dont really know which subject i shud start on. perhaps i'll just continue my history or my ss since im rlly in no mood to solve and get frustrated over equations a.k.a math. maybe just maybe i need a break. but then the guilt of having a break kills me. i feel like fainting so i can be put on a stretcher and get sent to a hospital, yknow try smtg new. cos this feeling of not being able to motivate myself and not getting things done or feeling smart enough is getting old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment