Sunday, April 17, 2011

dead

Doing trigo just kills me brain cells. i do not like it. but it does give me an effect of the result of studying hard hence it makes me feel smart. but i guess only for a few minutes then im all blonde and dumb again. nah im not saying blondes are dumbs.

OK SO ANYWAY today was kind of a celebration for my sis and bro who just turned 22 and 20 respectively. scares me a bit actually. i mean. you just cant control age. i still remember how things were like in the past when my bro was like still in secondary school and my sis was still in jc. it seems so long ago....well yeah it IS long ago. but.......sigh i just really want the world to revolve slowly slowly slowly.

OK WE HAD PIZZA HUT. wanted to order domino's but................








I had 3 pizza's, 1 rodeo wing, a few tortilla chips, 2 garlic bread pieces, cheese and like before that i had 4 large cookies from some american cookie brand then previously i had rice. which overall makes me a fatso wannabe but no i dont think i gained anything. k la wtv la i not showing off ok. i think i did gain a few....grams. or maybe i gained more. anw napha's on tuesday. which means im totally screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment