Monday, April 25, 2011

starting of the mid year

Today marks the start of mid year. well, not really actually. and the best part of this week will most probably be the fact that there is no school on wednesday as our sch is being used for some polling thing- something i actually have no clue about but clue no clue, im just thankful there's no sch on wednesday. i can finally clear more doubts and grasp some better understanding on some things ;)

so today was our paper 1 for our language papers. i think i especially put my best in my malay factual compositions and the word "COMPACT" was inside my head hence i really really really want my paragraphs to be full of elaboration and detail. i hope 12 lines of the foolscap per paragraph is long enough. i got a bruise from writing too much and i dont know if thats a good thing or not! i think my english composition was kinda retarded. i lied about my number of words! i cant believe i wrote less than 350 words! writing above 350 was totally NOT a problem for me cos i talk a lot an incorporate it in my compositions which means my compos will usually be lengthy. i guess i was extra cautious of writing too much. perhaps, too cautious :| 

dont really wanna talk much about the papers today. i do think i put in my best though. my papers continue this friday. im left with not much time. wish me luck xx 


Mid year hasnt really officially started. here i am thinking what should i do when it ends. hmmmm i should srsly stop all this nonsensical fantasies that surround me. i wanna play.......TEKKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment