Saturday, April 23, 2011

library day

im not feeling very good right now at the moment. math is really making my head go all topsy turvey. and now i really pray i can get at least a C for my math cos further trigo is too difficult. im motivated though for history and ss since i really do wanna go germany and party like a rockstar. i think im going to ask ms farinna for help in my indices. cos i think thats pretty much the only thing thats really wrecking my brain. not too confident for english since i have not been reading books. yeahh it really sux to be me :( im one unorganized person and i dont know how to get back to those old days when nothing was at all such a problem to me. when i was in sec 1 i swear everything was so easy that getting a C or B4 was impossible. while im writing this post, i really feel a wave of emotions cmg to me. and my eng paper is on monday. i really worry. thats not like me at all. i never worry for english. cos i know i'll always ace it. but right now.......i dont know. anything can happen. but i challenge myself however, i really challenge myself. if only the teachers could see that. i'll get an A for determination. and my report card will be crystal clean.


I look like a baby. well. I want to be a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment