Thursday, April 7, 2011

im my own form of light

i dont think i have been updating much about what happened. perhaps its cos my english is seriously deteriorating hence my low self esteem to publish a good post with good words? this week, was rather slack to be honest but my self-studying hadnt been much of a breeze. i tend to get pms-ey while not getting the right answers and i give up halfway and i get moody around my family. is it the raging hormones, i thought. me and choochoo did smtg pretty dishonest today im not gonna state what it is here cos i myself am feeling rather guilty of what happened after school ): i went home with a heavy heart cos im a genuine good gal from the heavens of the shiny and lovely sky up there. dont try to deny my lovely smile. you aint gonna see it in a while.

im pretty stoked for my weekend. and today seems like a friday. but i guess its more special, pre-friday. i guess i'll be having my TGIF earlier by a day, and more spectacular. heading off to KL tonight for my cousin's wedding and i cant wait for it. i hope the salon does wonderful things to my hair tomorrow and i really wanna look nice even though im not the bride. WHY. cos im a girl, bimbos. what girl wouldnt wanna look good. i'll give you 3 wishes if you can find me A girl who doesnt like looking good. im capable of giving 3 wishes. im a genie in a bottle in disguise.

i had no dance this whole week. i feel like i've just lost a part of my heart. sounds cheesy i know. but i srsly dont feel right without going a week without dancing just even for once. alrightey its nearing 9. i should pack my clothes like....right.....now?

forgive my messy bed. and forgive me for suffering with the colour green.
and i shall forgive myself for giving school a miss tomorrow heheeeeexxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment