Saturday, April 2, 2011

devil babies

i had 11 hours of sleep.

sometimes i wonder how you'll feel if you slept at 11pm woke up at 11am and count the hours you sleep which is accumulated to 11 hours. you get a triple 11. i think thats a pretty cool feeling but it doesnt mean anything.

MY PLANS FOR TODAY?
-make notes for most of my lang subject.
-clear another topic for math
-flea

hmm i guess it doesnt really seem much but to tell the truth, this probably seems a heck of a workload for me as i would normally get the fidgets and give up sitting on the chair when only 40 minutes have passed. my mum told me studying in the morning is the best option but whats so spectacular if you just dont hav to the mood to study.

ahh, its not even 10 in the morning and im already in the annoyed mood.
i guess that long chunk of words doesnt really make sense to you guys. but it does to me. i guess thats all that matters since im the one who wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment