Monday, March 14, 2011

serve it, scroll it, tune it



today was such a boring day, you have no idea. i started to watch gossip girl from where i stopped but then i always get tired watching it like 3 episodes straight cos i dont know i find it pretty uncomfortable ;p. and i noticed i've been getting pretty angsty nowadays... ;/ pardon me for my pms.

nostalgia has officially hit me.  i want those days back where i had not much worries, i dont really have stress attacking me from all sides. i thought 2011 would be awesome. ok dont get me wrong, i guess it is. but sometimes, there's just too much to handle. and since im growing older, i know i have to work much harder and be responsible for my actions and i always tell myself to be hardworking, super super hardworking. but its always easier said than done. ya i know i've been mentioning this a lot of times, but there's a lot of things in my head right now that i just cant seem to pour into this post. i just need some time off....

No comments:

Post a Comment