Thursday, March 3, 2011

just an update

im bruised from dance. and i think my feet has gone sore. i think im transforming into a pig in express time. dont you know that i've perspired like mad just now while just sitting in the hall??! and smtg's wrong with me. i havent had second helpings in a pretty long time! is thr a worm in my body eating all my will and energy so that i can prevent myself from bringing my stupid plate to th rice cooker and thn scooping some more rice?!?? >< 

just thought i should say....... crime watch has bad acting. it cracks me up to see re-enactment and the police trying hard to not laugh. i mean HOW TO NOT LAUGH. if you dont laugh i consider you a hero in every single way. you're my hero 101. 



tomorrow's friday!!!! &im finally heading out with nattyyyy and my sis : ) like after 700 light years?

No comments:

Post a Comment