Thursday, March 10, 2011

absolute zero



a pretty old picture but ya it doesnt make me old SO YA WTV

march hols is coming! to be exact, it actually starts this weekend. im planning on sleeping over at ppl's houses but for now, nothing's certain yet. im super stoked for saturday! finally going out with my 3 little witches. screw ncc for stealing farisyah away for this sat!! and me and nas are gonna bake beautiful batches of pastries to make the cats grow fat and on tuesday, we're celebrating natt's birthday :)

and seeing jijibubu on fb creeps me out cox she gets like hundreds of likes and there's nothing nice about the picture. i can smell the air that suck-ups tend to breathe in this world. i already mentioned how artificial the world is in one of my previous posts. now, its just plain blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment