Sunday, March 13, 2011

mum

no it aint mummy's day. its my mum's birthday yesterday :) 
celebrated it at swensens agaaaaaaaaiiiin and i demolished my fish and chips in 3 mins. krazy or krazy? and the manager gave us as many free milkshakes we wanted. to my disappointment i think the drinks werent even that nice but ya its free so nothing's wasted since i freaking finished them all *lie lie lie


whenever i was moody, you seem to be the one who makes the effort to ask me what was wrong. whenever there was nice food at home, you'll give us first priority to eat the best despite the fact that you were the one who cooked it or bought it. you give me love and affection that no one else has ever given me. and even though im growing older, and you're growing older too my love for such an extraordinary mummy like you will never go away. in fact, it'll grow stronger as the days past. 

i dont know what i'll do or become if it werent for you staying by my side..... :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM <3

AND YA IM GONNA BLING MY PHONEEE I CANT STAND SEEING PPL WITH TH SAME PHONE AS MEEEEEEE  

No comments:

Post a Comment