Monday, March 28, 2011

and the microphones

dance today lacked many people and the dance we performed on stage today looked pathetic. one word: no energy. and everyone was communicating on stage. pretty ridiculously cute.

practiced our lunchtime concert!!! :>
but simin and sujeong werent with me till the end. was pretty sad. felt like there was a hole in my heart. haha how cheesy but hey! i love my girls okayeee ;) hopefully, yam will rmb my high cuts tmrw and everything will go well.

and i kinda like ms nurul. no idea why im thinking like this. think im going krazy cox im dancing too much.
on a side note, i finally donated 30bux to swim for fund. pretty awesome stuff, i must say though its totally incomparable to kendrick who donated like 500bux!

shall get some rest today. and aft mike will pass me my chem mid year checklist. im gonna get started on mye asap. a bit difficult to motivate myself now but no harm trying right. giving sch a miss on wednesday cos i have my syf hehehe ;p

today's post is just an update. nothing funny nothing special dont you think.
just dont feel like having a sense of humor today. cos nothings been going right. and there are officially no more blondes in th school. kinda sad cox seeing them arnd, was kinda like a breath of fresh air. its nice to see caucasian other than asian.

hmm..i guess another time and i just hope edward comes back :/



cant rmber if i posted this photo before. but woah. notice how short my fringe is. and notice my hair now. doesnt my hair grow fast hhaah suckerss my hair grows fast. gah. i suck in punctuation. everything i write seems monotonous. help?

No comments:

Post a Comment