Tuesday, March 8, 2011

5 years


they're the ones who bother to complete me ever since primary school. i dont think i'll ever let them go. 
-

just so you know, common test 1 has ended and i didnt live up to my expectations. so far, school is pretty boring as usual and the only thing i look forward to is go home and sleep. ahh i think im becoming a pig. and im not gonna eat so much anymore. ever since we got the costumes for syf, i've been really paranoid about my figure. esp my butt and waist. i cant help being a girl and just whine all day long. but if you were in my shoes, you guys would prolly be pretty........shy. 

if only rice are like slim 10 pills.. i would be a much happier person. i wont go bulimic though. i do say im paranoid and sad, but i aint dumb enough to vomit out what i had before. im not stupid. and yeah i tried the new chicken mcgrill from macs and i really do think its super nice. after this ulcer is gone away from my life, im heading to macs for another round.

No comments:

Post a Comment