Thursday, March 17, 2011

cos ure a bad girl

met si min and sujeong at the dance studio today at 11am in the morning!!! i guess i had a pretty happy morning cos i had a happy breakfast of starbucks belgian waffles hehee and im still pretty angry about the fact that my sis spoiled my backpack i want to just shut myself up in a cave and cry.a.river

ohs and i think my blog has been super boring lately dont you think?? ): and dance today was pretty awesome hhaah we played games and adrian has the toughest and most painful grip ever and my hands are all bruised and battered. pretty stoked for nxt tuesday and for SYF. though, im not feeling the jitters yet.


i came back home, and sat next to this auntie. OK NO, i came first, then the auntie came and sat nxt to me. i mean there were like other seats here and there and she just chose to sit with me. this proves that i have an irresistable charm and no one can defeat my lovely and sexy aura. YEAH.

i was texting non-stop and yaknow i dont really care about my surroundings when im alone LET ALONE an auntie sitting nxt to me but omgosh if she wanted to peek at my texts i mean, she can just like not make it obvious right. NOT SKILLED AT ALL. i bet this is like her first time peeking at someone's phone to see messages and all that but ya if she wanted to see my texts you can just say "HEY YOU'RE SUCH AN ANGELIC GIRL I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO ANGELIC LIKE YOU" and then i'll be thrilled to hear such a compliment like that and i'll be like "HI YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO READ MY MSGS"


ok ya indirectly speaking, this kind of thing will nvr happen. i just dont like strangers prying on my privacy. but i guess its not a bad thing. it just means you give off an interesting persona. HEHE I LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment