Monday, March 21, 2011

go fight for a cat loser

term 2 has officially started and my sunday yesterday was really well spent. i met the most good looking guy in my life and i showered myself in his ambience. pretty sad, that its kinda hard to find a guy like this in school nowadays. let alone, get someone like him as my very own boyfriend :')

there was a chem class test today. i find it pretty fun cos everyone was "working together". no?

syf is in 9 days time according to sujeong :) hehehe i love walking back from sch with her and simin even though its only for 5minutes. 5 good minutes, methinks.

right now, stress hasnt really came to me yet. i dont want to face stress anymore. i want a carefree life. i want to be on cloud nine and feel like im floating in the air every single hour. but what's life if everything's so perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment