Sunday, March 20, 2011

one more day

its one more day to MONDAY and today's SUNDAY. i dont find this day sunny at all. i'd rather have a raincloud above me at all times. at least, it keeps me cold and i like cold hehee i should be an ice cream like seriously?

and since school is starting, im really gonna scrimp and save. which reminds me of the lame swim for fund. i really dont want to donate. ya call me a heartless creature. at least im not in denial like everyone is. im left with emath and my online lit assessment. pretty stoked for monday since i can show off my new blinged phone hehhe now no one can have the same phone as me (Y)



gahhhh i miss starbucks and i miss just.....going out and hanging out. i wanna be a fish and swim past corals. at least then, my life will be as colourful as.......crayons? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment