Thursday, March 31, 2011

affliction

SYF is finally over and we got back our results.
.
.
.

i came to dance in beginning of the year. you can call me pretty much a newbie even though im sec 3. but dance taught me a multitude of things of which will benefit me in every way possible. that kind of feeling is just so soft and.... light. being able to get inspired by so many people all breathing the same air as me, all in the same room as me all being able to nurture me and teach me things of which i had no clue about.

if i were to list the things down here, i dont think it really makes much of a huge deal cos what im feeling now, i highly doubt i can put it into words. but as specific as i can go, im beyond happy.

dancing on the syf stage was mesmerizing. bronze in the past, silver in the present.
it was the happiest thing i felt this whole day.

i dont regret joining dance. i never did.






i just feel too happy ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment