Friday, November 9, 2012

THE TASTE OF FREEDOM

In this year there was never a day where I felt genuinely pleased cause at the back of my head, despite how much fun i had on that day, I think about O levels which sucked so bad because it made me crumble in so many ways.

But im fine now, thank god.

Im not one to harp on the past let alone talk about what i think about the papers that i sat for for the past 2 weeks.

I do have this wave of regret that i feel, this lingering feeling that i face, the inability for me to feel satisfied after doing the paper. I wished I studied harder and it was even more difficult for me to overcome the struggle without having a proper tutor. There's this anxiety I feel that haunts me every nanosecond of my life secretly under all this false pretentious façade that I put out to people. No one really knows how I feel in fact I dont think anyone really bothers to know how i feel deep inside.

But i dont want to let these things weigh me down. Its hard to face all of these but without such adversity, I dont think i would ever grow to be how I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment