Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome back

It has been almost 3 months. Hello!!!



I dont really know where to start, how im supposed to embark on this quest to keep this blog going but im going to try. Its supposedly the june holidays which means, my o levels is definitely around the corner. My mid year exams just ended and i guess i improved quite a bit which means im getting there!! I know im getting there!! This time round i neglected my linguistics which sorta gave me a wake up call that i actually intended to get. Feels good to be slightly on track.

I have stepped down from modern dance. And i feel a bit sad in a sense that i dont really miss it. But dance was never my hobby. It was just something that stuck by me since i was in kindergarden. You can say its a part of me though. Its just something i wont go so crazy about as compared to shopping. You can also say that the passion is losing its spark just a bit. And im afraid thats as far as im going to go. I started out with ballet which lasted me 6 years, then i took tap dance for a few months and finally modern dance for around 6 years too. And then from modern dance, i took contemporary, then there was hip hop, wacking, popping - yeah just your usual modern dance. I had fun most definitely!! Especially during danceworks. That was wicked!!

I got closer to my classmates. Especially my 2 boys who sit in front of me. Not forgetting the best partner ever always beside me. It seems like im running away or abandoning this blog but no.....im feeling quite appreciative right now hehe so pardon me :)

As the weeks pass by, im starting to know my priorities. I dont know if its a sign of maturity or just a normal sign of any student taking her o levels but yeah that kind of explains why i've been drifiting away quite a bit. Nonetheless, i've already been having fun and experiencing excessive stress all at the same time.

I still believe the fun hasnt really started just yet. This week will be a good one, i hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment