Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I dont need any more drama

This was how my wednesday morning went:

Woke up at 4am to get all my work done and to revise for my history test. Had like 3 potatoes for breakfast and charged out of the house with my mp3 and my hello kitty notebook in my hand. Everything seemed totally fine and so i waited for the bus which didnt arrive wtf in fact no freaking bus arrived so i had no more time and headed to the mrt which was like only a minute away. Took the next train which was arriving in 4 mins instead of the previous one since i missed it. But it wasnt a problem for me. Time check: 702pm. Alright i can still make it to school on time.

Reached tanah merah and the most horrible thing happened to me.
Some sinned creature freaking flew to my freaking hair and got freaking CAUGHT in my hair bloody hell i was freaking out like shit it was a freaking monster and it was like the freaking size of a freaking 5yr old fist and it made sounds like how a broken fan sounded i have no idea what kind of a basket creature was that but i believe he was trying to shoot out some venom from itself to hit me and i think i got a little bit of the venom on my palm which hurt like a bitch im not kidding so i was still freaking panicking and praying for someone to save my life so i took the damn courage to ask some uncle to take the insect out of my hair since im already late for school and standing there with an insect tangled up in my hair was sooooo embarrassing and he did and when the insect escaped, i saw its full appearance AND OMFG it looked like a freaking TARANTULA + BEETLE and it had freaking WINGS and six legs i nearly fainted from a freaking heart attack what IF what IF i had no hair??????? Will the insect eat my face, my cheeks?!?? I THANK GOD I HAVE HAIR omg i was freaking traumatised i almost cried ah omg if the uncle somehow chances upon this post, i just wanna say, "hey uncle" you really saved my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment