Friday, November 23, 2012

What i do on youtube


I still dont have a job yet so ive been slaving away at home.

Its fun if you have something to do. I wasted the first week of my holiday watching and finishing off a lot of seasons and movies so i dont really have much to do. I dont know why i chose to stay at home rather than to go out and have fun with friends. God i really dont know why!

I usually go Youtube or google to search for shows to watch since youtube now is a bitch. They have copyright issues and they dont have some parts of a particular show im watching which is really stupid.

I dont really tell anyone this but when i go on youtube, i like to watch videos on how to cook.......rice. Like the many variations of rice, the many different ways on how to cook rice and i always end up laughing and shaking my head to some people who cook rice the wrong way!!! Cooking rice wrongly should be a crime. If i was mayor, i will punish any psycopath by forcing them to cook the perfect rice and if its not perfect enough they'll have to repeat until they obtain perfection.

Its not that i dont know how to cook rice. In fact, my mum said to me that i cook rice the best among all my family members.

I feel happy when i watch rice videos. Rice is such a nice colour! Its so pristine, and amazing! Without rice everyone will be fat from eating meat. Rice is good for us! And they even have rice masks for us to use. We must all be thankful for this. So from watching all these videos, i guess you could say i have a very high IQ based on rice knowledge. I can answer you all the rice varieties, rice methods, and how exactly to cook them perfectly. Its super easy but the rice brand also must be taken into consideration cause if the rice brand is poor and not well-known, your rice will be in poor quality too! So dont neglect your parents when they go to the local Giant to get themselves a 20pound rice sack. Participate and let them know that investing in a good sack of rice is crucial!

I watch how to d.i.y things, and i watch clothesencounters everyday of my life. Like when i wake up, the first thing i go to is clothesencounters channel rather than twitter. Its like my own energizer! Without it, i wont be able to get my day going. And if there arent any new videos up, i'll just watch an old video even though i've watched it numerous times and have already memorized all the outfits and segments in the video.

I watch my daily korean pop, korean reality shows, korean talk shows. Everything korean i watch. Without english subtitles, i watch.

I used to watch dance covers of kpop groups cause i wanna learn the dance choreography. But I cant walk anymore. Too lazy.

One thing i hate watching is song covers from youtubers. I really hate it. I dont like how some of them change the melody of the original song, or do different renditions to the original version. I feel like its really irritating and super attention-seeking. I hate song covers! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! There's nothing more irritating than hearing a bunch of nobody's trying hard to make it to hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment