Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Something new

A few days ago, Sunday to be exact, was really happening. At least for me.

Im not sure if any of you know about my one day twitter war with other twitter users regarding Justin Bieber. From this war, i have learnt that some people im dealing with are complete losers and freaks who choose to not accept other people's opinions. Like wow, your idol must be god huh?

Im not gonna apologize for what i did since i didnt do anything wrong.

Up till now, mounds of people are still retweeting and favouriting my tweet. The feeling is really quite surreal. I never thought it would kind of happen to me but i have to admit, its quite nice to have a few people agree with you on a certain level. I really dont mind a person's opinion. Its really up to the person. But if i have something to say that maybe could question the person's opinion, i will definately say it. If he/she can change my mind then kudos to them but if they cant, that means their on the losing stand.

My tweet was about Justin Bieber. Woohoo my 'favourite' boy


I got quite a lot of backlash because of this ^

There were a few who agreed with me, but a lot of bieber freaks didnt. As expected.





And the retweeting & favouriting # keeps accumulating till now! This was day 1 of the twitter 'war'.

I replied some of them cause i just felt like it. & they were giving me the stupidest reasons so i just had to correct them. 


Lol. Bieberfreak. 


Its amazing how someone can go through so much effort to capitalize each word of her sentence as she types. 


My bio on twitter is "VERY OPINIONATED" 
What makes her think that giving my opinion means im not opinionated and just a jealous bitch? 

There were so many hate tweets. I wish i could reply every one of them. Every tweet that was sent in my way had no sense in them. 

One thing similar though is that most of them are as defensive as ever and are people who refused to accept any judgement towards their ever so beloved idol. 

What an eye-opener. There really is such a thing as ridiculous people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment