Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My favourite boys

Many of you know (or maybe not) that i love kpop a lot and that i have a really crazy "ideal guy" list that i always mentally take out in my head and will slowly go through each and every criteria to see if a particular guy can fulfil it.

No one has fit in the list.

One day me and simin were having a casual conversation in class and she suddenly asked me this question which was excruciating for me to answer. I felt like i was going crazy cause i took her question so seriously. I couldnt answer her question.

There are 3 guys that ive been really falling head over heels with ever since the beginning of time. Its disappointing how i dont think i can ever meet them :(

And if 3 of them were standing in front of me and i was given the opportunity to marry 1 of them in 10seconds, i would be bummed and depressed and i will sink into such anxiety and worry that my 10 seconds will be up and i cant marry them anymore. That would be so sucky.


LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! 4 years older than me! i came to know from an article that he likes girls with long and wavy hair with an innocent face.

OMG i need to curl my hair :(


I FREAKING LOVE HIS TEETH

image

HAISH HE IS SO ADORABLE AND.............PERFECT T_T
4 years older than me too!

and he has the best voice ive ever heard in my life. Its like velvety and chocolatey and just deep and sexy i feel like cotton candy when i hear his voice you know im seriously not exaggerating never heard such ear candy before in my 16 years

AND also another 2 boys who i love a lot too....

i really really like song joong ki (NOT because of running man ok i know him way before you guys watched running man -__-)


and jang geun suk...


And they're all so tall!! I cant choose who i like best! This kind of dillema is dangerous! it makes you fall sick and weak and you will wake up the next day with your heart in your mouth and your mind 50 blocks down the road.

I feel so happy when i see them! its like my eyes can finally be exposed to such perfection and charm.

Its like freaking picasso and mona lisa right before my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment