Friday, November 9, 2012

Jelena

Many people who are close to me, know very well that i have this boiling anger and hate for Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift so i guess now Selena Gomez has jumped into the bandwagon too!

The reason why i dont like selena gomez, is not because im jealous of her and justin bieber hooking up (which i know is a super long ago issue but this issue still persists and people are still worshipping it which im trying to understand WHY but i guess god has wired me in such way to make me NOT understand)

By the way, since Justin Bieber is beyond insignificant for me to fully type out his name since its a waste of my time and putting unnecessary cramps and muscles in my fingers, i will just abbreviate his name. So in this post, i will refer to him as JB. Same category as johor bahru. Your call, you can see this as either negative or positive.

I think JB's songs are so stupid and wannabe-ish why the hell will u name your song "as long as you love me" thats like copyright of the legendary backstreet boys and in my opinion, JB is in no way, and will never be the same level or close to the level of the backstreet boys INCLUDING nsync. If i were to put it visually, just take toothpick and place it head up, side by side with the longest anaconda in the world. The toothpick represents JB, the anaconda represents nsync. The success level of JB is incomparable to backstreet boys i dont understand why fans are so crazy over this BOY and how talented he is. His breakthrough song, BABY is...................like so wtf.....i'd rather listen to a catterpillar crunch on the leaves of the plant its feeding on then expose my ear drums to the stupid song. I hate his beauty and a beat video which is so irrelevant to the lyrics of his song like what.....................i dont know what he's doing la

I hate how some fans see his dance moves, very similar to Michael Jackson. The level of my disbelief has never skyrocketed so high before. I reallly dont want to argue this i might just break my keyboard but this....this deserves a book. I must, must write a 3 part novel on this.

I DONT THINK HE IS TALENTED. You guys are in denial. I think his voice is mediocre as hell, i think his videos are irritating, his live is nothing special, his dance moves are so whatever and so common and so unspectacular. He does have a heart, i wont deny. But with talent, the heart is subjective. To me, you dont need a good heart to be talented. Hence i dont think he's much of a showstopper.

The relationship with Selena Gomez cannot get any more annoying. I dont see the chemistry between them too me they're like the same size. I feel like im watching a movie about incest everytime i see them in a magazine. I cringe like crazy and i make myself go beserk because i think looking at their PDA all over the place is torture enough. But at this point everyone's gonna tell me, WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE, NOTHING MATTERS. Yea i totally agree. I totally 100% agree that when we're in love we're entitled to go to the beach and grab each other's butt cheeks and swim with the non-existant mermaids. They think they're in freaking paradise its so obvious that they're doing it for paparazzi i bet my money's worth they're not very genuine about each other but oh well WHO AM I TO JUDGE RIGHT



People might think that OH WOW YOU DO KNOW A LOT OF JB U MUST BE A FAN well no moron if i hate someone i do my research if i like someone i do research also.

Im sorry for being really mean. But then again im not sorry because i finally feel good for expressing my thoughts on this. Im not here to spread hate my motive is just for people to hear my 2 cents. Hope it wasnt.............too unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment