Saturday, November 24, 2012

My first since a really long time

Embedded image permalink

I woke up quite late this morning at around 10am and i got a scolding from my mum for not doing anything. It seems like i should be doing crossword puzzles while i sleep right? -____-

I woke up at 2am cause i couldnt sleep and my sister woke up around 4 cause she had a tummy ache. She went into the room and she saw me in a sitting up position suddenly. I faced to my right (obviously i was sleeptalking) and i shouted "CAN U TAKE THE TEDDY BEAR".

I took my blanket quite fiercely and covered myself afterwards. LOL i cannot believe myself! Ive never heard anyone sleeptalk as nonsense as this

This morning i was forced to follow my parents go OCC to support my sis bowl. I hadnt been to a bowling centre for the longest time so i just followed since i dont have much to do at home anyway. It was a good opportunity to show off my new cardi since the place would be really cold.

I reached and it was so CROWDED i felt like i was part of a haystack and there were no seats for me. I started complaining after like 2 minutes standing up so i decided to go to fairprice which fyi is the worst place ever to shop. They dont sell sushi, magazines and they dont have much variety which sucks especially when you're in a situation that is just really boring the crap out of you. AND MAN WAS I BORED. They only sold WOMANS WEEKLY magazine which is so freaking embarrassing for me cause womans weekly emphasizes quite a lot on like woman issues and sex and marriage and other things that i dont need to know about at this age of 16. I wanted to buy a newspaper so that i could at least divert some time to reading beneficial things but then i thought....haiya...so ahma.

My sis had to bowl 12 games which was such a shocker to me. I prepared myself to rot my time away. I figured also that the bowling alley would be really cold but it was so SO-SO and i only took out to wear my cardi for like 40 minutes which is so UGH. And my hair was like hamster fur. But more coarse. But thank god i managed to score with my mum cause i'll be finally doing a hair treatment. If you have ugly hair, you're ugly.

I started daydreaming somewhere along the 4th game as i listened to my mp3. I daydreamed about MY IDEAL GUY who came to support me bowl and he handed me a bottle of mineral water so that i could hydrate myself. And i was......the envy of other girls la....

But then my dream was put to a halt so freaking suddenly cause i was hungry. So in like 15 minutes i managed to finished a packet of fish crackers, 2 kinder bueno packets (4 full sticks), lollipop, coffee and 10-15 sticks of peppero. Freaking fatfish im so appalled can you imagine what other people are whispering to others? They're probably shaking their heads in disgust as they look at me! What a shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment