Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shady


It hurts so much that such a nice dance cant be showcased, cant even be given a chance to show only for a mere 3 minutes.

Ppl tell me to cheer up about it and forget about it cause exams are near but this bull talk is ridiculous. Imagine you, having put in so much effort in your exams get a zero score. It sucks right. Dont tell me you're going to be all fine with it cause you know u put in a lot of effort and that you know u hav studied hard and u will tell urself that everything happens for a damn reason. Ya so when you eat shit, that happens for a reason also right? When you cheat on ure girlfr/boyf that also happens for a reason right? Fate and destiny blame all over again. Stop dodging the bullets and just get real. Dont tell me to cheer up cause if i want to cheer up i'll tell myself to cheer up and i will cheer up. Its like no one out there wants to listen to my 2 cents worth and its getting frustrating cos i feel like im being alienated and i feel like an outcast.

Every single day.

Every single day i fantasize about performing this dance on stage. I knew what i was gonna wear, i knew how my hair was gonna be like and for the first time i had a detailed plan in my life. I was excited, nervous all those feelings of which i felt so much in primary school but had so little when i turned into a teenager. I dont want to live an unevenful life. I dont want to end my supposedly last yr in dance having only at most 4 months next yr to dance whatever i can.

So i guess our 3 minutes worth of dance is too long for assembly.
Ok well so bloody sorry for wasting 3 minutes of the hall's aircorn electricity bill too.

No comments:

Post a Comment