Thursday, September 1, 2011

Please stay sexy


My august was great. I learned as many values as i can and i thought about people's feelings rather than being always self centered silently in my head. I learned that you gotta be tough in this world to push through and block anyone's way of bringing you down. But i've already mentioned so many times. That if, people were to bring me down, stoop to the lowest of the low and make my life a living hell, i'll come back way better than before and all that bitchy crap can go bury a hole and decompose by itself. Whats the point of stabbing my heart when all you get is a broken knife? Whats the point of wasting all your energy just to destroy this life of mine without even considering the repercussions of it all? Whats the point of constantly doing all this just to make me feel miserable when all you get back is a conscience that'll haunt you?

Whats the point of having such a ruthless behaviour in life? Whats so likable about being so mean? Its not like you get a million dollars. Its more like you get a million sins. But people like you guys are just people who dont give a damn about these kind of stuffs. Maybe you guys need a bit of guidance from the almighty and a little faith to lead you the way.

But then again maybe you guys havent heard of a thing called prayer.



This september will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment