Sunday, September 4, 2011

Choose your feelings wisely

I dislike people who are angry and they end their sentence with a smiley face.
I dislike people who are angry and end their sentence with a "hahaaha"
I dislike people who type like +h3yq +yhNk +3yy R' sp3[iAl
I dislike people who put nice photos up of themselves and claim that they are ugly losers trying to fit in society.
I dislike people who put photos up showing the obvious but stating smtg else that will get lovely replies from others
I dislike people who have bad grammar and they think they're all that
I dislike people who they're hot stuff
I dislike people who think they're classy and are social butterflies when clearly they are just wannabes
I dislike WANNABES.
I dislike people who curse their parents
I dislike people who seek for attention

Thanks for making me watch a great show from all you. You couldnt hav made my life any more enjoyable

I removed this photo cause i just want to ok

Ghost Dopester has evolved

No comments:

Post a Comment