Thursday, September 1, 2011

i am the only dopester



So some wannabe dopester kiddy 8 yr old malay defiant think-he's-cool boy who has not reached growth spurt at all or any form of puberty punched my purse yesterday on purpose.
ON PURPOSE. ON PURPOSE

I DONT GET IT. WHY DO YOU HAV TO GO ALL HATING' ON MY PURSE.
too cute is it? too pretty is it?

TOO BAD YOU'RE A BOY OK JUST TOO BAD. DONT COME SULKING TO ME BOUT URE GENDER YOU......YOU.... YOU NO HORMONES BOI 

and i love kids. I really do. Even if they're obese or bald or all bones i love them all to bits and pieces. But this boy just walked past me and punched my purse which was at my hip and he had attitude written all over his face and i was like "you lame"

I was pissed off cause tht boy was rude. He was not cute, not adorable. Attitude that you wanna slap. Bitch face.

This boy is questioning my love for children!!! 

So as far as i know, he wont be classified in my list for children. I'll classify him as a.... fred. As in, fred from flinstones? If you all still dont get it, its my alternative way of saying 'cavemen'.

I know kids make mistakes. I know kids are still learning, still adapting. But when i was 8, i was an angel, and i was the only dopester around. This boy just wants to take the title away from me.

Move it boy you're clogging up all my sunshine.

My purse shall be sanitized.

I am the only dopester around here. Bow down to your highness of highest dopes

No comments:

Post a Comment