Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dont stop

So my saturday was great!! Browsing through online sprees for winter clothing has never been better! Its been years since i've indulged in smtg like this and ive never felt so excited. But every single time i think about who'se coming to the trip, i srsly die a little inside and my mind will be switched off automatically only to be luckily lit on again after a few nanoseconds later.

Recently ive been stuffing myself with Merci and Ferrero every single time i can and ive been neglecting the dishes at home. I feel a lil suffocated being in this household and i cant recall the last time i went out to hang out at town. Its srsly been a while. Im up to nothing right now at this moment. Just that i found some spare time to ramble.

So the 6 of us went to macs before the parliament house for a lil macs adventure that was such a hustle and bustle. Basically speaking, it was a total rush and macs was crowded like a shit and i bumped into quite a handful of my primary sch frens but i didnt say hi cos it was pretty much awkward to go up there and say HEY HIYA HOW ARE YOU HOWS YOUR BURGER.

Had the horlicks 1 for 1 which was mad awesome and i stuffed my mouth with cheese fries. That is smtg to be proud about cos i doubt u see a girl eat like a baboon right.

Ill cut the crap and dyou guys a favour.

This post is too boring and sequenced.
What a bore. I cant go on anymore. I refuse to continue this post.



LOL THE CHILDHOOD HORROR

No comments:

Post a Comment