Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Homophobic



I think being homophobic runs in my family. I may sound pretty mean but i dont appreciate ppl who arent straight.

I dont like lesbians nor do i like gays
Or even people who are bisexual

I do not like tranny's cause its not such a pleasant sight to see and i do not like butches cause i believe they should be butchered. 


I dont understand how one can turn into being someone who'se not straight. The fact that i despise most is that they blame their so called destiny for turning them into it. They dont blame themselves for being like this yet, they indirectly blame god for what they have turned to.

Its stupid.

Firstly its not god's fault you turned this way. Its your fault, its your decision, its totally your own choice. Secondly, stop blaming it on other people rather than yourself for being gay/bi/les. No one made you this way. You simply cast it upon yourself.

I dont get it why people reason their choice by putting the blame on their birth. Stop trying to cover up by telling others that not being straight lies in your destiny and you're born to be that way. Stop being a coward and just own up. In fact i hate that people blame god for being like that.
Its not god's fault. Its not god's fault. Its not god's fault.

You werent born that way. In fact you chose to be like that.
Its entirely your own decision. So dont be a lady gaga and stop being in self denial.

I'll be lying to say i was proud of being not straight. 

Dont offend me for saying this though.
It just came from my highly opinionated brain so no worries, it wont affect the whole country

No comments:

Post a Comment