Sunday, September 25, 2011

Feelings

What a tough night. It started out so grumpy and then it got rlly busy but no one seems to believe me. 

I believed i hav set the world record for pissing every closed one of mine today. I pissed off my best friend and it rlly sux cos i know what i did wrong and that i was just being a stupid douchebag. And i dont want anything major to happen. The only major thing that i want to get out of this is my lesson learnt of being such a douchebag but its like...its always me getting doing all the stupid mistakes, its always me at fault and i always feel bad for it. Its all genuine, every single shit im feeling right now is so genuine it cant even be compared. I pissed off my lit partner of whom i dont even know if he's rlly pissed off at me or if he's just joking around trying to make me take back my actions of tricking him just now. I pissed off sex bomb cause i didnt reply any of her calls or texts i pissed off my mum cause she didnt pick up her calls and i was being so unreasonable towards her even tho she gave me money to spend. Im such a bloody coward that its understandable that everyone of whom is so close to me right now just hates me a bit. And maybe i should just tell myself to grow the hell up if i still want to have friends. Maybe i should just snap out of this shithole that im in and be the angel that i've always wanted to be. 

Maybe i just cant turn into smtg so nice and dandy anymore cause im such a bitch inside. 
And life waits for no bitch. I just hope my friends would wait for me cause they dont deserve this treatment ive been feeding them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment