Friday, September 23, 2011

My top girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYSMURFEYSIMINSIMIDAIJI lol ok im being retarded. 

Ive had so many partners this year and it was because of me that told samuel to change my seating plan so that i can seat with simin cause i didnt want to hav a boring partner. And because of my magical decision, me and simin grew rlly close as the days go by and seeing her face 24/7 is so "sickening". But matter how "sickening" it is, having her not be there beside me as a partner just for one day is already enough to kill and make me go crazy. So simin when you're reading this, i rlly appreciate every single thing you've done for me. AND your knocks on my head are....FORGIVEN :)


And not to forget, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY SWEETIEPIE EUNICE 

Thank you for everything, really. If it werent for you i dont think ive ever found a friend AS understanding. Its been a blast hanging out with you as the months go past and its been rlly fun bunking with you at OBS. Me and ducky are doing well at the moment in case youre asking he he i still havent got your present yet but im getting it ok i swear im getting it! Having heart to heart talks w you has always been really relaxing and confiding stuff in you was never something i was hesitant off. May all the butterflies get away from your path and may you stay as enchanting as ever :) 


May both of you get your prince charming that'll luv you guys like how i luv rice ok?
Luv you both to bits and pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment