Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crank it up

Its 3am in the morning and im still awake.

So a short little update about my life. So basically, i havent been studying nor hav i touched any of my books. Im not a closet mugger. If i study, i would tell people and if i dont study, i'll usually tell people i do study cause i dont want them to think im a lazy loser so this is secure enough to make you guys believe tat ive not been studying.

Im sick of kpop. This statement is self-explanatory.
I want to go back 6 yrs ago where I thought i was the special one; the only one that liked it. Its so hard to find dances online without coming across smtg korean. Its not that i hate kpop. Lets put it this way: Its just that when i fall ill, i'll give myself a break and take some rest to calm myself down. So its pretty much the same thing. This whole kpop thing, im just going to get away from it for a few days. Only a few days cause its hard to stop after 6 years.

I have not been eating rice. I am malnourished. Poisoned. Depressed.

It took me a few years. Maybe its just the influence but i really think make up is awesome.
Especially lip stains. Thinking of getting one of those.

Essence by Narcisso Rodriguez. FRICKIN AWESOME.

The fact that its only a week of holidays, i cant bring myself to accept the fact that it is passing by pretty fast. On a side note, im hungry. And im afraid i might go cannibal.

LOL WHUUUT DID I JUST SAY THAT



No comments:

Post a Comment