Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This just in for the night


Howdy little sunshines.

So this just in. i feel like i have something to brag about so i SHALL carry on and brag about it.

No consumption of food or water in my tummy for 23 hrs. which means, im practically relying on oxygen to live. coming from a monster like me, its not such an easy thing esp when i dont go on diets. but things hav begun to change for idk what reason exactly and the monstrous greedy beastly me i guess is on the verge of endangerment.

As funny as how it sounds, i dont like this feeling of feeling really hungry and just look or feel completely weak and malnourished. dont really know whats up w my body nowadays but i think im just gonna give myself at most the next 48hours to get back on track.

Most of you may hav no clue what im going at.

Its just that, now when i dont eat or drink, i do feel hungry but i kinda like the feeling of being hungry and i just know, and am really sure i wont grab something to munch on.

This feeling of being hungry and not succumbing to grab smtg to eat is.......great. i feel light.

Im not starving though. i just..dont know whats up w me lately.

so tmr as promised to simin, imma bring some pringles to class and keep myself awake by having a happy tummy.

I like to live by my own sayings. that a happy tummy is never a hungry tummy.
makes sense? no?

No comments:

Post a Comment