Saturday, July 16, 2011

Running a flu



My friday was pretty good but the week has been such a chore. Its like i start out with such a disgusting monday heading to school early in the morning having math for almost an hr and then there's extra physics class for an hour which is just mad torture to me and i cant seem to depict whats gonna happen whether im able to pull thru or im just going to drop dead and tell mum im gonna quit education and just marry a hotshot boy. my future's up to me riiiight......

Anw shopping w my mum is cool and all but its so exasperating. i saw 2 knitted cardigans that were pretty cute and it was cheap and i wanted to get it but my mum just ignores me. and when we see some nice stuffs she'll be giving me false hope asking me whether i wanna buy it but in the end she walks away from the shop leaving me w no money whatsoever, no time for me to tell her whether i WANT the product or not and just leaving me there while she goes in other stalls which is some way of indirectly telling me to follow her and leave my desires to buy smtg. like seriously she just leaves me w nothing and when i check my wallet to see if i do hav any available cash of which usually i wont hav any and i mean the whole world revolves around money am i right. i cant just go in a shop and frickin' PAY WITH MY SMILE.

so now im running a flu. dont know how that happened.

and happy birthday sis. you're finally 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment