Sunday, July 24, 2011

Egg mayo

To start off the post, just cause i found this really cute:


And here i flood, not w pics of myself but to me, one of the greatest delicacies in e world.


Im wondering whats in between the sandwich and the egg, and i found out its POTATOES.

And this photo caught my attention cause of the.....ya la ya la i think you guys know what caught my attention 
ffoodd:

sunday lunch (by aixxx)

And then i saw man vs food and they were showing some huge cheesy-no-vege pizza. 

Then i saw this cause.....its...huge. 

Ironically i hate tomatoes but i like stuffs that are..tomato based.


And my immense luv for salads: 

via ohsopictures
via ohsopictures

And it pains me cos the only thing i hav at home now is.... a finished pack of oreos and a tub of vanilla ice cream which my sister's hav just demolished.

and hard rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment