Friday, July 1, 2011

3 day break

more like 3 day snores.

i dont think i would be getting any real work done apart from homework. and frankly speaking, i do not like the whole 're-exam' idea. i mean it just builds up complacency to other students hence not giving them any motivation to study harder for the next exam since now you guys hav already sparked the idea of having a re-exam  and when smtg good happens, everyone'll be waiting for another great thing to happen. just doesnt motivate me as much anymore. i'd rather you guys just scrap the whole idea cause im done crying cause of my results. and srsly mosquitoes hav been my new best friend. or maybe the weather's just being a raw mortal enemy cause my skin is being so irritated. i need proper hydration and moisture asap cause i cant spend my youth having skin that looks like a dry dead whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment