Friday, June 24, 2011

Whats inside my bag

my bag was given as one of my 15th birthday presents. and its pretty much the bag that i often use to go out cause its easy matching and its fun to swing it here swing there. lol ok no i dont do that in public. but you know handbags might sometimes make you seem and feel much mature right? i dont really fancy handbags cause i want to remain the sweetest sailormoon ever hehe. but if you give me miumiu for a present, i'll use it for the rest of my life - NOT KIDDING.




Lol my photography skills...A+ ^ anw thats the bag...i've been constantly using. i do change it here and then but its my favourite bag and you can nvr go wrong with your fav bag right? ^-^





I think my bag consists all my necessary stuffs? except that im pretty sure one of my siblings stole my red umbrella from my bag cause i rmb its always with me when i go out and i always bring it without fail. and its a sexy umbrella. it'll be a great present for those ppl going on honeymoons. you can give them smtg red, like an umbrella (anything red actually) instead of the cliched lingerie that ppl always give. being a little more creative wont hurt right. and i always bring a beanie wherever i go. its great for bad hair days and when your fringe tends to get all loserised then you can just stabilise it with the beanie. and then i hav my banana boat sunblock (SPF 50 YA'LL) and then my mp3 which is pretty much the no.1 thing i need to hav and i hav an owl necklace nick gave me from his trip to...i cant rmb where haha! and im trying to figure out why i hav a protractor with me every single time. of course, without my wallet and my handphone, it wouldnt consider much of a bag anyway srsly speaking imo.


I know you all can be frickin kpo and maybe if i dont show u guys whats inside this bag you all might make up some guess that im hiding smtg naughty inside. fyi i hav no condoms under my sleeve so dont get too excited. soooo inside this etude house toiletries bag which my luvly eunice gav me from korea(!!!) is all my small little thingamajigs thats pretty essential in my life.



I always hav a spare battery with me just in case my mp3 dies on me. and yes I STILL DO rely on battery operated mp3's okay. it was like my primary 4 luv. and of course i hav a mirror which has some black and white catdog on the front of it and its been with me since primary school cause i got it from the bookshop for 70cents i think. sigh money in primary sch was so easy. all u needed was 2 bux and you're like one rich duckling.  i dont really use it that often though but it just has to be with me. 2 lip balms- one flower shaped  my dearest brenda gav to me for xmas and another lipsmacker my sis got from sydney. 2 contact lens cases on the go cause i just feel like bringing it along and of course my hand sanitiser and cheap-o comb which is still a comb. maybe i shud paint it so that i can bring some merlormoon feel to my hair. how wondrous my years will be to come.



Had only wore this dress once in my whole life. totally forgot about it being in my wardrobe. yikes

No comments:

Post a Comment