Saturday, June 4, 2011

josh harris

Haha i dont know if you guys know who this is, but if you watched double dare 2000 when you were a kid, which was like, 11 yrs ago, during the time when tv was still all the rage, then maybe you guys might know who is josh harris.

he was the host of the show and yupp i totally remember him!!!

but guess what?!???
somehow he found my tweet about me missing double dare 2000 and replied to me on twitter!!!! okay maybe to you guys it may not be a huge deal but i was mad happy just now cause he's allegedly a known person which means he is famous! at first i thought maybe he wasnt the real host but i googled it and it was friiiiickin true ok haiiiissshhhhh my life is 1/20 complete :)

which pretty much isnt such a big deal. but still, there's a difference.

anyway it was BV BAZAAR today and apparently it was sucky. i didnt get to try the food from 3e4's stall since it got sold out so fast so that was a bummer for me )': but i did try great hotdogs and managed to whip up a new concoction that me myself i liked - mustard and chilli. i dont know if it was the mustard or the chilli that gave the kick but potato poetahtoe im happy enough.

pictures of me taken with my low quality loved 3 megapixel phone. not like there is anything to be proud of. i think i might hav went a little krazy after the bazaar.

but anywaysssss these photos can give you a good laugh






krazy me at its best

No comments:

Post a Comment