Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summer


i think im just gonna crumble to my crummy self soon. i think i might have entered into my darkest hour. possible depression, feeling rather hot inside. there's like a dragon forming inside me, forcing itself to refrain from coming out. it hurts in every single way possible that in this world im living in, i cant even speak my mind. its either i man up and get punished for being frank or remain a wimp but all broken inside, with all my thoughts getting tangled up with one another. i hav so much in my mind that i cant even spit out in the real world. i have so much in my mind right now that the information hurts. it hurts so much that i could die. it hurts so much to the point that its really literally killing me inside out and the only one i can turn to is myself cause i do know that no one can read me as well as i read myself. dont kid yourself and try to ask me to cheer myself up. i think you do feel pretty happy that im all broken inside. but dont get too happy. i might be broken now but i'll come back better than ever. but most importantly, better than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment