Saturday, June 25, 2011

bitchy

You know what.

i just really hate you. stop trying to think that you're blood related to this family just cause you've been with us for a few years. i mean yes we do treat you well but dont try to assume that you can teach me better than my mum. dont try to assume that your way of teaching me is better than my mum. it was never better. stop always thinking you're inside personal conversations, stop frickin lecturing me to hang my clothes, fold my clothes and stop throwing tantrums every single where conveying to my family that you've supposedly had "enough". dont nag at me, dont anger me and dont irritate me. but apparently you've already ticked the boxes that is more than enough to make me one pissed monster. i may be younger than you, but i hav more manners than you could ever think of. and guess what, it was my mum who taught me manners and proper etiquette. it was nvr you. so dont think you instantly changed my family to become a better family. ever since you came, the only thing that changed was our feelings for you. and im speaking this on the behalf of my siblings.

i dont like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment