Thursday, June 23, 2011

my gelare

hav you guys ever went inside a cinema carefully from the front and you see that the movie has ALREADY started and everyone's eyes will at one point be fixed at you? but then when you try to find your seats in the dark, relying on the lights along the staircases, and from the movie, you realised that you are in the frickin WRONG cinema and then you will immediately feel bloody embarrassed even though ppl cant really see your face, "if i feel embarrassed, its already EMBARRASSING enough" i dont think the term "embarrassed' requires such great and deep explanation. but wtv, i didnt say this whole act above ^ happened to me? ^_^

anw something borrowed was a great show and gelare with the girls was excellent. i had a huge waffle all to myself and i devoured ALMOST the whole thing in less than 5 minutes? or 5 minutes arnd there and fyi the waffle is like a whale.its huge and fat but cute. cute in a way that im attracted to eat it. and food to look good, is essential in every single WAY. and monopoly deal was shocking. jessie won. and it was her first time playing. it was....my...5th time playing and i nvr won a single match. so this does not strengthen my self esteem in any possible way, neither does it make me feel better haha



sooo me the sailor moon had to leave early to meet up with mummy, kevin, my sis and kevin's girlfriend. kevin is like my mum's closest colleague/pal i think and he has this cool L.A accent cos he lived at perth and l.a for a while so ya listening to the way he talked was coolio frappocho. went for dinner at le bistro or smtg located at haji lane a.k.a the place of shisha and i tried to shisha a bit and it was horrible but i got the hang of it BUT i didnt rlly like it....
.
.
HAHAH I BET YOU GUYS BELIEVED THAT LOSERS.. 
ok anyway dinner was hyper but disappointing but my salmon was awesome and my entre was good and the bread they served there was the best bread ever im not even exaggerating. anw they gave us this guestbook to comment and write our emails and such, and as my sis was flipping thru the pages, i saw MS FARINNA'S EMAIL AND I WAS LIKE OH HOT DAMN THIS AINT MY JAM. i was shocked like a fish gone wild. and the meal was super expensive and desert was too rich(-.-) and....kevin paid for everything.....and one meal is like..30 bux.

can i say...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment