Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hot summer



Havent been going out and meeting people my age. most of the time, im either at home just wasting the day away using the laptop, depending only on the internet to make my day somewhat at least enjoyable or i'll head out with my mum. anw the most embarrassing thing happened to me yesterday at the marmalade pantry. in case some of you dont know, its this great cupcake shop located at ion orchard and it sells srsly some of the most delectable cupcakes! met my mum at the platform and headed straight to sports school to see my sis play some tournament thing. hooray yippe yay she got 1st i think or 2nd i cant REMEMBER. and i've been having very weird dreams lately. but, they're not very happy dreams )'; kinda satisfied with myself for the past few days as i havent been crying myself to sleep anymore (':

No comments:

Post a Comment