Tuesday, June 7, 2011

15 facts about me

the title is pretty self-explanatory. am kinda scared to think that you guys might find me self-absorbed since this blog post is pretty much all about me. but, i too need some me love in my life.

1) im girly. somewhat like your typical girly girl nxt door but im not shy. most people hav this stereotype that girly girls are very shy but not for me. i like to be heard.

2) i frickin like to shop. i dont care if the shops are push cart shops or not airconditioned, if it sells nice stuffs, it automatically works.

3) i eat like a guy. but i hav table manners like a girl. so i dont chug down my juice or wolf down my main course which doesnt make me seem so much like a monster :)

4) im mad in luv with rice. it just has to be white, fluffy, sticky and hot. i can eat it plain just like that 

5) im quite sensitive to heat. i think thats one thing ppl dont know about me. i'll tend to get rashes if the heat's too hot. maybe im allergic to the sun WOW.

6) i was in luv with kpop since 2006. im an sm fan girl but  dbsk is #1

7) i hav a thing for chinese guys. not that i hate my own race. its just like...i like pink over yellow. its nothing discriminating or anything i just feel that its my own preference and i dislike ppl who judge heavily on my preference. i tend to get....many...opinions on this one.

8) im one heartless soul. i dont cry during sad movies or get scared easily during horror or gore. the chances of me tearing up are 3% out of a possible 100. but ironically, im quite a crybaby when it comes to personal terms.

9) gimme a track and i'll dance

10) i think lions are sexy

11) i dont like sentosa cause i think its a scary place. its like an alley but, full of fake sunshine.

12) i got quite a big phobia of the water. as in, not the water you bathe in but im scared of oceans, deep seas and sometimes the swimming pool cause i fear there's some crocodile lurking in it )':

13) i always think i hav hair that can fall into place nicely after i flip it back- yknow like all those korean actresses. but i always forget im a total fail in this

14) i dont believe in behaving rude towards elders. i think its highly disrespectful.

15) i cant tell between salty and sweet. sometimes, sour too. i can nvr be a food critic, let alone a chef.

this post may be too lengthy so i'll just..... post pictures of my cousins....wedding HAHA omg im sorry i dont hav any new pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment