Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What i've been up to

Behold the sweater weather month! This December has been more chilly than the previous Decembers that i can actually remember.

Got hooked into the new drama called "School 2013" which i recommend to all my friends! Its really good and the cast is ~loovely~ The drama is still airing so the latest episode is actually episode 7 but there are 2 new episodes every week so stay tuned if you're interested like me!

I swear this show beats all the other dramas that were released this year! Almost every other drama that i watched this year got me rolling my eyes and stopping halfway with no intention at all to continue and/or got me uninterested and just bored.


Sincerest apologies for kind of force feeding you guys some korean shit because im really the type of person who likes it when people appreciate my personal taste for shows cause it shows that i have good taste in them! And honestly i think i have great taste in the media world. 

Movies aside, 
i watched Yam baked for her colleagues and played monopoly deal with her which damaged my self-esteem and confidence cause she easily destroyed me 6 times in a row. 

Went ikea with nas and sara and had an impromptu sleepover at Nas's place! Like good ol' times! :) & being the awesome friend that i am, i helped her stud her new denim vest which was really a pain in the ass because it was tidious as !#&^%#!?

Here's a selca for the people who miss my face!! :DDDDD 
With a shameless instagram border that i refuse to crop out. Blame the lazy genes! 



Look at them cina eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment