Friday, December 7, 2012

Movie post

For the past few days, its pretty much a no brainer to everyone that i have been immersing myself with many movies.

This post, i will be talking about 3 movies - two, being very famous at the moment, one of which i dont think you guys are quite familiar with?

Last 2 mondays i watched Breaking Dawn part 2 in the theatres with nas! Im a twilight fan girl even though the first movie was a disaster as compared to the book but all in all, i think the movie progressively gets better with the next movie. But i think bd p2 was the best of the lot, really because i think the casting director FINALLY chose some vampires which gives justice to what the book says.

I watched Life of Pi yesterday with my sister, her boyf and her boyf's younger brother at dhoby. Life of Pi got me very sleepy cause i felt like it was a tad bit draggy but the message behind the film is freaking sensational. As i was watching it, i liked the light humour, the great attention to detail and animation (especially the venus flytrap island) and of course the message. It took me a while to get the whole message but then when you get it, it is indeed, pretty remarkable. This week, i hope i get the chance to read the book cause if the film is so spectacularly directed, the book must be freaking phenomenal.

Today, i watched Father of the Bride which was a 1991 film on youtube! I actually have the cd but im too lazy to look into the dvd drawer so i had to resort to youtube instead. I remember when i was like primary 2 or something, my whole family would watch the show in the living room and they would always tear or say awwww and since i was so young and should i say innocent to the real world, i didnt really get what they were talking about. So i watched it, today, at the age of 16 and wow - its so heartwarming. Its super funny too and it got me quite emotional - i seriously almost teared myself but i held it in cause my sis was in the same room as me. But i wanted to cry though!

Im not the type to like watching movies cause i find sitting on the sofa or my bed tiring (weird, i know) but father of the bride really pulled some of my heartstrings, and pretty much thawed my heart cause if you know me truthfully and deeply, you would know my heart is made of cold ice.



No comments:

Post a Comment